Quoting Mustafa Toraman <h...@mustafatoraman.com>:

Hi all,

I need help about domain keys on QMT. For a long time, still I cant find any solution to sign emails with domain keys. I have read the topic related about disabling domain keys due broken keys since 2008. Then I tried a few patch for it but there is no result.

Anybody using DKIM with QMT and what about results, could you pass DKIM-Signature validation... any feedback would be great.

Also if there is anyone willing to share any updated tutorial to enable DKIM properly that , he can save my day :)

Kind regards,
Greetings from Turkiye.

Mustafa

Jake put together a great easy to follow video that is on youtube. DKIM works - especially with Yahoo and gmail. Follow his instructions at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiKgWJve_Ts

Jack