To all,
        Through no fault of my own, one site where we have had a
qmail-toaster enabled server, this server is no longer the main mail server,
but I need to send mail from it to the outside world.

I am getting the following.

failure:
User_and_password_not_set,_continuing_without_authentication./<IP>_does_not_
like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_550_5.7.1_Unable_to_relay/Giving_up_on_<IP
>./

What do I need to do here, to allow the mail to relay though the other
"Exchange" server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers