Hi Carlos,
information about tcp.smtp can be read @ http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Tcp.smtp and I assume because the server is internal perhaps you can use this tcp.smtp

192.168.3.233: allow,RELAYCLIENT="",RBLSMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"

or you can read the archive here which may related:
- SPF + local whitelist?
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg03841.html
- 511 sorry, can't find a valid MX for sender domain (#5.1.1 - chkuser) 554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg28420.html

but in my case for all internal servers that will be sending email, I will adding an A record for the domain zone on internal DNS server. yes I have 2 DNS server, 1 with public IP (authorative dns for my domain using public ip) and 1 with internal IP (authorative using internal ip and caching dns)
the mailserver is using internal IP and NAT by firewall
but you can setup 1 dns server that have 2 view (google it)

so in your case, I'll create a new domain zone on internal DNS server / internal view
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/QMT-ISO_Manual_Guide#Configure_Bind