Hi there,

this is rather easy! :-)

All you have to do is use the following kind of syntax:

<dkimsign>
    <global>
        <types id="none" />
    </global>
    <domain1.tld algorithm="rsa-sha1" domain="domain1.tld"
keyfile="/var/qmail/control/dkim/domain1.tld/keyfile.key" method="simple"
selector="dkim">
        <types id="dkim" />
        <types id="domainkey" method="nofws" />
    </domain1.tld>
    <domain2.tld algorithm="rsa-sha1" domain="domain2.tld"
keyfile="/var/qmail/control/dkim/domain2.tld/keyfile.key" method="simple"
selector="dkim">
        <types id="dkim" />
        <types id="domainkey" method="nofws" />
    </domain2.tld>
</dkimsign>

This way, only the individual domains will use signing (and you can have
different options and keys per domain, etc.)
Everything not mentioned in the file will not be signed.

Also note that this config also takes care of domainkeys. so, using this setup
you can remove qmail-dk (or whatever the binary was called) and put
qmail-queue.orig back as the qmail-queue binary file.

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Waschbüsch