Yes, the message is issued from spamdyke when it receives a reject code from qmail-smtp. This can be the result of any number of other filters, including chkuser, simscan (spamassassin or clamav), badmailto, etc. Basically anything that's not spamdyke. The problem in this situation is that SPF is doing the rejecting, but there's no log message indicating so. This used to be the case a few years ago for all SPF rejections. It looks to me as though the patch to log SPF rejections doesn't cover situations where there is no TXT record for the domain. :(