Hi there,

Am 11.11.2011 um 18:01 schrieb Javid Freeman:

> I just simply updated using yum update. I went back and looked at the list of
> packages updated and found this:
> perl-IO-Socket-INET6-2.67-1.el5.art.noarch
> The rest of the email server features are working without issue. However the
> error is emailed to the catchall every 5 min.
>
> If necessary I can provide the entire list of packages updated. I have been
> running qmail-toaster for several years and I can't remember if I used CPAN
> or RPM.
>
> Javid

The package name you gave here is from a 3rd party repository, Atomic. Perhaps
you could try to uninstall / reinstall this from another repo (reforge) or
downgrade to the original version from CentOS repo (if available there).

In any case, I recommend setting all 3rd party repos to enabled=0 in their
.repo file (/etc/yum.repos.d/WHATEVER.repo) and only enable on demand by
supplying '--enablerepo=reponame' to yum.

Cheers,

Martin
--
Martin Waschbüsch