Hai

            I have 2 serves on same domain .Some users only accessmail from
global server.And others user access mails from local server.When the local
server was down.The global sever hold all the mail.After the local mail
server has up.The global server push mail to local server.

And other point i have 2 mx record.One is global server and other one is a
local server.

And one more thing the local user send the mail to global user id's And
also same the global user also send send the mail to local server mail id's

I dont need the fetchmail Because the local user mail box not created on
global server.

-Rajamani.