One of our users has been having difficulty with a couple of forwards they are trying to create. They simply do not work. I'm wondering if anyone else has had trouble with forwarding to a domain that has a dash "-" in the domain name after the at "@" sign? i.e.; verizonw_alerts ==> vzwm...@some-where.domain.com

All of the other forwards seem to work, just not that this sub-domain that is hosted elsewhere on a non-QMT platform. Keep in mind this is an old Solaris box running an older version of vpopmail and qmailadmin, etc. Are the forwards storage in the SQL DB? If not, where the heck are they?!?

Thanks!!

--
Casey Price

Smile Global Technical Support