Hi,
I have a problem to enter account every days from two week ago, the time
to enter is too long and reject the user, to login both web as outlook,
the memory and cpu is ok, all processes runing ok, i can enter ssh,
webmin, etc..
to restore only work reboot the server.
I tried to restart a service only; network, qmailctl, httpd and no works

I need help please!!!
thanks!!