From: Peter Peltonen [mailto:peter.pelto...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:46 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: [?? Probable Spam] Re: [qmailtoaster] Re:
[qmailtoaster] Re: How can I configure qmailtoaster to prevent outbound
spamming/ set up throttling/filter inbound spam messages with keywords in
subject, body, so on

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Amir Abbasi <abb...@tebyanidc.ir> wrote:
> Thanks, is there any "throttling" feature for qmail-toaster?

Please, do not top post.

Do you mean with throttling same as with bandwidth throttling:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_throttling

So that "a server administrator may implement bandwidth throttling to control
the number of requests a server responds to within a specified period of time"?

Interesting idea: to limit the load originating from brute-force attacks it
might be a good idea to throttle the requests down during night time. But I
have no idea how one might to accomplish this, at least there is no direct
support in qmailtoaster for this, I assume?

Best,
Peter