I would be worried that this email shows a Bayes probability of 99%, have all of your false positives been showing high Bayes results? It could be your database has been poisoned, and needs to be flushed. I have had that happen before - I had a customer that was sending non spam emails to his spam bin. After a few months of thinking that is how he deleted emails - the database was unusable.

Quoting Casey Price <ca...@smileglobal.com>:

Several of my customers have complained recently of legitimate email being flagged as spam lately, and I've also noticed even mail sent from my billing system being incorrectly labelled.

I've even added the IP address of my billing server and whitelisted the email address, yet I'm still getting loads of false positives. Here is a snippet from one of the emails sent by my billing sys:

        *      [score: 0.9999]
        *  2.5 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12 BODY: HTML: images with 800-1200 bytes of
words
        *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
        *  0.1 RDNS_NONE Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS
        *  0.0 HTML_SHORT_LINK_IMG_1 HTML is very short with a linked image
        * -1.1 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

Here is a portion of my local.cf config file for SpamAssassin:
ok_locales all
skip_rbl_checks 1

required_score 4.5
report_safe 0
rewrite_header Subject [SPAM] SA1

use_pyzor 1

use_auto_whitelist 1

bayes_path /home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/bayes
use_bayes 1
use_bayes_rules 1
bayes_auto_learn 1
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam 6.5
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam 0.1
bayes_auto_expire 1
#loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
# Rule2XSBody - speedup by compilation of rulseset to native code
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Rule2XSBody

trusted_networks 69.7.35.11 69.7.35.25 69.7.35.131 69.7.35.42

Anyone have any recommendations? Should I increase the required score, or is there a better way to accomplish it? Also, I thought that whitelisting an address/domain automatically subtracts 100 from the score? My logs are showing AWL tests being scored at -0.5 to -1.1 or so.

HELP!!!!

Thanks,

--
Casey Price