Hi Everyone,

I had implemented SSL certificate on my server around a month back and
everything was working fine till today. But from today I'm getting error
while downloading mails. POP3, SMTP,IMAP, IMAP over SSL and SMTP over SSL
working fine. But POP3 over SSL is giving error. I have attach the error
screen shot. I tried with reinstalling qmailtoaster package and it worked
fine for some time approx. 2-3 hrs but again started getting same error.

Looking for everyone help.

Amit Dalia

Join Us:  <http://www.facebook.com/IKFPune>
cid:image001.png@01CBA820.E533FB00  <http://in.linkedin.com/in/ikfpune>
cid:image002.png@01CBA820.E533FB00  <http://twitter.com/ikfpune>
cid:image003.png@01CBA820.E533FB00
<http://maps.google.co.in/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=ikf+pune&;
fb=1&gl=in&hq=ikf&hnear=Pune,+Maharashtra&hl=en&view=map&cid=144792588562531
50229&iwloc=A&ved=0CBoQpQY&sa=X&ei=jOwVTe_gJqngyQTAssjeCg>
cid:image004.png@01CBA820.E533FB00  <http://ikf-pune.blogspot.com/>
cid:image005.png@01CBA820.E533FB00

<<image001.png>>

<<image002.png>>