On 02/01/2012 12:49 AM, Pak Ogah wrote:
On 01/28/12 3:57, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 01/27/2012 03:38 AM, Pak Ogah wrote:
On 01/21/12 17:58, Pak Ogah wrote:
On 01/19/12 1:40, Sys wrote:
Could some one add this to the wiki please , or instruct me howto:
Thanks

Please wait
I'll enter it on Wiki next week
fyi, wiki is down..

Thanks for the notice. Martin has it fixed now.

Does wiki, moved out from Jake's Server to Martin?
If it is so, can you check Wiki's antispam is activated and updated with
latest plugin(s)
because I found so much New Spam Pages
50 new spam pages within a week.

thanks before

Yes, Martin is hosting the wiki now.

Please use the mirrors list for communication regarding any 'infrastructure' issues. That's what we'll be using that list for.

Sorry if I haven't been clear about that. If anyone is involved with hosting or admin of infrastructure at all, please get yourself subscribed to that list. Or you can subscribe if you just want to keep tabs on what's going on. It will be a little busy during the transition, but otherwise I expect that list will have little traffic. If you'd like, you can access the mirrors list with a newsreader at gmane.mail.qmail.toaster.mirrors.

Thanks everyone.