Am 02.03.2012 um 22:12 schrieb Casey Price:

> Martin,
>
> I'm just using the dovecot RPM provided with the instructions on the QMT
> wiki. What exactly is necessary to get qmailmrtg to work with dovecot?
>
> Casey Price

This is nowhere near complete, but it gives you a first idea what needs to be
done.

Please note that the mrtg.conf file (I think for some reason that's contained
in the .spec in this package), needs to be adapted as well and the c program of
course. The package here was my first attempt to convert things to dovecot - it
assumes logs are multilog/daemontools format and located in
/var/log/qmail/dovecot/
Also, I did not use dovecot for pop3 back then, so that has also not been taken
care of.

If you give me some more time, I can easily adapt things so it will work with
dovecot using syslog and in standard dovecot location and perfect the config
files, etc.

As it is, I'd consider this very much beta.

Martin