> HI,
>

>              While i am sending mail from my id to sender side. Getting
> below error in log also showing same error. Please guide me to fix the
> issue.
>

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at xxx.xxxx.com.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>
> <x...@xxxxxx.com>:
> User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
> 1.1.1.1 does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550-Verification failed for <x...@xxxx.com>
> 550-No Such User Here
> 550 Sender verify failed
> Giving up on 1.1.1.1.
>

> Regards,
> Rajesh

hi

the error message you got is

##########
Remote host said: 550-Verification failed for <x...@xxxx.com>
550-No Such User Here
550 Sender verify failed

when you get the message that "remote host said" it means that your server
has contacted the recipient's server and the recipient's server is giving
the error message

in this case error message is : no such user / sender verify failed which
means that the email id does not exist in the recipient's email server

check for spelling mistakes in user id
or you may need to call the recipient's domain administrator and ask for
the correct email id.

rajesh