On Monday 19 March 2012 11:20 PM, Délsio Cabá wrote:
Hi Dan,

You need to take into account important things like:
1 - Clients don't really care if you use open source or monolithic standars, they only need to know if it works well in a long term and also the price; 2 - In my case I have hundreds of domains with about 05 email accounts per domain. So I need to minimize technical support and offer standarized and practical solutions. 3 - Moving to MS Exchange is not a practical thing to do for many reasons, price is the first problem. 4 - Google Apps and office 365 are very attractive solutions for mail hosting and users seam to like it.

So basically as a service provider I need to offer complete solutions. Sogo, if it works with qmail, will enable qmail servers to offer many more funcionalities, since is sits in the middle between open source mail servers and MS Exchange. Please to go http://www.sogo.nu/about/overview.html

Regards
Hi Délsio,

SoGo does work with Qmail, with some caveats. I had created some initial notes, and Peter has taken it further, and could probably guide you better than me.

http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg31098.html

Bharath