On 03/27/2012 03:58 AM, Danny Terweij | LxCenter wrote:

Op 26-3-2012 22:32, Eric Shubert schreef:
simscan-toaster-1.4.0-1.4.0.src.rpm as well as a new
clamav-toaster-0.97.4-1.4.0.src.rpm is available in testing. The
mirrors should have them soon. Check the dates to be sure you have
clamav dated 3/26.

This is for *testing* only. Please report here if you've installed and
run them, so we know things go.

I expect they'll be available for production in a other week.

simscan:

/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/simscan-1.4.0/missing: line 46: automake-1.6:
command not found

Ofcourse we dont have a automake-1.6 binary file.

We have at CentOS 5:

/usr/bin/automake
/usr/bin/automake-1.9

So a lot need to be resolved before it builds like it should.

"like it should" is subjective. It still builds the same as it always has, unless I'm missing something here.

While I agree that QMT package dependencies are a bit of a mess and too tightly coupled, we're not aiming to fix that up quite yet. Simscan in particular might eventually be replaced with amavis-new, so at this time we won't be doing any more with it than getting it as up to date as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding (and participation).