Date: 17 Apr 2012 03:00:45 -0000
From: mailer-dae...@laetitia.area510.net
To: train...@learndr.com
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at laetitia.area510.net.

<c_nau-le...@yother.com>:

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:00:14 -0400
To: c_nau-le...@yother.com
From: train...@learndr.com <train...@learndr.com>
Subject: No More Hiring Mistakes: Interviewing the Right Way

On 04/17/2012 08:30 PM, Michael J. Colvin wrote:
I guess QMT being compromised was my concern, but like I said, I've yet to
get any of these, and I use the same server(s)...

It is happening with two different users, or groups of users, on separate
domains, but all using the same servers...

I'm hoping it's malware, and will switch gears to try to confirm it's not
before digging around in qmail anymore...

I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Mike