On 05/21/2012 11:46 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 05/21/2012 11:24 AM, Cecil Yother, Jr. wrote:
It resolves to the correct address, but will not answer.  I just added
the LAN address, ie.

Listen 192.168.0.168:80

  to the httpd.conf file and now it answers and I'm able to access the
pages, but it's not answering them via the WAN.
--

That's nothing to do with name resolution. It's a problem with apache config. Have you tried
Listen *:80

It was Listen *:80 and didn't work, but it still doesn't answer to the WAN which it should.  I know the WAN address works since I can use a proxy server or access from my home without issue.  It's not a big deal since I can do what I need to, but the setup is not working as expected and I want to know why.
I hesitate to ask this, but what's the point of using 2 nics on a web server this way?

Because server management, and file transfers are faster using the LAN.