Comments below..

On Mon, May 21, 2012 09:22, Eric Shubert wrote:
> On 05/21/2012 07:50 AM, Ev Batey WA6CRE wrote:
>> Just upgraded, QMT, Centos, iron and location.
>> I'm hoping someone has a link, how-to, on migrating qmt-mail-folders,
>> users, lists, aliases.
>> Failed to be recognized when "scp -rp" from
>> oldhost:/home/vpopmail/domains/eachone to newhost:/same...
>>
>> I'm also getting no MX records found going one way. Inbound mail not
>> found and no bounces returned,
>> sending to postmas...@newhost.my.domain
>> /Everett

> http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/wiki/Features#qtp-backupqtp-restore
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

ERic,

Thank you ..

That works well on my NEW QMT  version: 5.4.17  /    CentOS release 5.8
(Final)

Not so well on my OLD QMT          version: 5.4.13 /    CentOS release 4.6
(Final)

Any idea if there is an easy way to get QTP on Centos 4.6 ?  to create the
baclupqtp ?

--
Best Wishes y hasta luego, Everett
  +1 (805) 340-6471 / (703) 879-6471