I think the bottleneck must be somewhere else. I'm administering a qmail
based mass e-mail system, and we're sending a bulletin to 250.000 members,
which takes 6-7 hours, with a single server (a run-of-the-mill Dell PE850).
I first had it configured with DKIM but had to turn it off because it was a
resource hog. Also, I don't think having a single IP is a problem, I would
rather check whether your ISP is capping your bandwidth.

Regs,
Alberto

--

*