Just some info for when you take a look at this:

(1) The mirror at 109.74.205.92 is accepting connections but the files cannot be retrieved.

(2) The mirror at 184.105.242.76 appears to not be accepting connections at all.

I use a customized script that installs from the srpms (had to change and add some stuff to get it to work on CentOS 6.2), and the download of the srpms is borrowed almost directly from current-download-script.sh. Here's the code, it's just a simple change to force the wget attempts to repeat until all the srpms are successfully downloaded:

QT_LIST="http://www.qmailtoaster.com/info/current.txt";
QT_MIRRORS="mirrors.qmailtoaster.com"
QT_PACKAGES=`wget -q -O - ${QT_LIST}`

# If list is unavailable, quit
if [ -z "${QT_PACKAGES}" ] ; then
echo "Package List unavailable, please check your connection and try again"
   exit 1
fi

# Download packages; reattempt until successful
again=yes
while [ "$again" = "yes" ]; do
    again=no
    for SRPMS in ${QT_PACKAGES} ; do