I will look into it.  Thanks for the help.

On 6/15/2012 3:20 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 06/15/2012 11:28 AM, Mike Tirpak wrote:
The thing I'm worried about is our mail server is used by our customers
that want to send pages through our system. There are hundreds of emails
that get processed everyday and I can't get all of them into the
whitelist. The pages are very important to emergency services. I don't
want to inadvertently block a doctor from getting a page.

I was able to unblock the ip address and I am getting qmailtoaster
emails now. I had to just block around it.