On 6/18/12 8:13 AM, Cecil Yother, Jr. wrote:

On 06/18/2012 07:58 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 06/17/2012 11:33 PM, Casey Price wrote:
Hi all,

Just noticed a problem on one of my virtualized xen QMT boxes when
running qtp-ami-up2date

Received the following error:

/usr/sbin/qtp-config: line 168: 1.el5: syntax error: invalid arithmetic
operator (error token is ".el5")

I'm running CentOS 5.8 i386. Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Casey Price

Leave it to CJ to break something. ;)

Please post:
# rpm -q | grep toaster | sort

That part of the code is comparing the installed version of a package to the version listed as current. It's a little tricky to do, at least in a shell script. Given that it's choking on "1.el5", where it appears to need simply "1", I'm guessing that a package that is installed on your system which has "el5" in it at the end, where the stock QMT packages do not. The result of the command above may show us this.
That definitely makes sense...

Here is the output (BTW, rpm -q |grep toaster |sort throws back the following error: rpmq: no arguments given for query)

However, running this seems to do the trick: rpm -qa |grep toaster |sort

autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.6
clamav-toaster-0.97.4-1.4.0
control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.7
courier-authlib-toaster-0.59.2-1.3.10
courier-imap-toaster-4.1.2-1.3.10
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.6
isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.3.7
libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.6
libsrs2-toaster-1.0.18-1.3.6
maildrop-toaster-2.0.3-1.3.8
maildrop-toaster-devel-2.0.3-1.3.8
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.6
qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.22
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.22
qmailtoaster-plus-0.3.2-1.4.18
qmailtoaster-plus.repo-0.2-2
ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.6
simscan-toaster-1.4.0-1.3.8
spamassassin-toaster-3.2.5-1.3.17
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.9
vpopmail-toaster-5.4.17-1.3.7

As far as I can recall, no - I haven't built any customized version of any of the packages (its possible, but I'm pretty darn sure everything is stock, as I just recently built this host.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Casey James Price

Smile Global Technical Support
Submit or check trouble tickets http://billing.smileglobal.com
www.smileglobal.com

Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook

Have you built your own customized version of any packages?

Hey, wait a minute, what did I do?
I think he meant me...although, technically I'm a CJ as well -- Casey James Price.