A while back Shubes posted some instructions for installing Jake's SpamAssassin v3.3.2 testing package: http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg32685.html

I installed it on a test toaster that previously had v3.2.5 on it and all seems to be well, except I've noticed some unusual output when testing manually, as seen in this sample: http://pastebin.com/jUH1YXvq

This is the tail-end of running: spamassassin -D -t < message.txt 2>&1

OS is CentOS v5.8 32-bit, Perl v5.8.8.

Anyone see behavior like this?  Should I be worried?

I want to roll the newer SpamAssassin to my production boxes due to more accurate newer rule sets, but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot. My test box is very low volume.

I posted to the SpamAssassin users list in May about this but never got a useful response.

Thanks.

Brent Gardner