Thanks!

I fixed problems, solutions is:

http://phreek.org/blog/2011/06/vqadmin-invalid-language-file-error
---

This error is due to the language your browser sends to the server
during the HTTP request.

There are 2 easy ways to fix it:

    Change the language your browser sends to the server

    Firefox
        Open Options
        Select the Content tab
        Click “Choose” in the Languages field at the bottom
        Move “en” to the top of the list or add “en-us” and move it to
the top of the list
    Chrome
        Open Options
        Click “Under the bonnet”
        In the Web Content field click “Languages and spellchecker settings”
        Select “English” or “English (United States)” then click
“Display Chrome in this language”.
    Copy one of the VQAdmin language files to match the language your
browser is requesting
---

Best regards,

Pablo