Hi Everyone,

Last month I upgraded my server hardware and migrated QMT from old server to
new server, but after up-gradation I started facing problem in Outlook. My
users Outlook automatically goes into offline mode. All 100 users are on
IMAP. Differences of Old and new scenario mentioned below:

OLD Server

Hardware: Intel Core2Quad, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD * 1 No

Software: CentOS 5.4 32 bit, QMT 32 bit and Dovecot 32 bit

NEW Server

Hardware: Intel Xeon E5620 processor, 8 GB RAM, 2 TB * 2 No HDD (RAID 1)

Software: CentOS 5.8 64 bit, QMT 64 bit and Dovecot 64 bit

I also noticed on new server that RAM utilization going very high. Attaching
screen shot of the same below:

Kindly let me know if any further details required.

Thanks,

Amit

<<image003.jpg>>