*I use MySQL to store the individual preferences and as someone else said I use SPAMBOX. You can probably do this without MySQL integration but I included some of the MySQL options in my response.

SPAMBOX:
Adding the SPAMBOX option is detailed on the qmailtoaster wiki. Basically you need to recompile the toaster package with the spambox option.

MySQL spamassassin integration:
MySQL integration requires setting up spamassassin as described in the following link from apache.
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL
hints:
1. Don't forget to add the '-q to "/var/qmail/supervise/spamd/run".
2. I put the information they say to put in sql.cf in local.cf.
3. It is not mentioned in this link, but you need to add "allow_user_rules 1" to your local.cf, otherwise individual settings are ignored (this may also be required if you use SPAMBOX without MySQL integration into spamassassin).

You also need to add the squirrel mail plugin "SpamAssassin+SQL". This will allow you to add and delete whitelists/blacklists and set scoring.

Finally, you need to recompile simscan with the target flag so that spamassassin knows the email destination and can apply the users settings. rpmbuild -bb --with cnt5064 --target $(uname -m) /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/simscan-toaster.spec hint: the spec file will be there if you install the srpm prior to running the command.
**
*Gilbert