HI,

I have last versione QmailToaster on Centos 5.8 and I want move spam
messaeges to spambox.

I know that this feature had been removed because it used to conflict
with overquota notification and I have try recompile vpopmail-toaster
with Spambox folder (rpmbuild --rebuild --with cnt50 --define 'spambox
1' qmailadmin-toaster-*.src.rpm) through this link
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/FAQs .

I have also try to modify /home/vpopmail/domain/.qmail-default to use
/etc/mail/mailfiter using this command line  "|/var/qmail/bin/preline
/usr/bin/maildrop /etc/mail/mailfilter " but it doesn't work and I have
also try to follow same forum to create new mailfilter file or .qmail in
$VHOME/ but it doesn't work too.

Could someone send me or link me a correct guide for Qmail-Toaster to
solve this issue

Thank

Chris.