Hi Eric,
  Sorry the domain names were changed to give the direction of the send.
The entire system works perfectly, as it has done since I moved to QMT
a long time ago.
  However changes to clients systems are starting to creep in, and as I know
little of Outlook (nor ever wanted too) I will have to read up on it.
  Thanks to Amit and yourself for your efforts.

best wishes
  Tony White