On Thursday, 01 November, 2012 07:23 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
The djbdns source package has been removed from the stock package list. It never really was fully supported, and isn't really necessary. If anyone is using it and prefers to keep doing so, there's nothing really wrong with that.

The simplest and probably most efficient way to have a resolver on your qmt host (which we do recommend doing) is:
# yum install pdns-resolver

PowerDNS is modern, robust, actively maintained and widely used DNS software. It is efficient and reliable.

Please accept our apologies that all of the documentation and scripts aren't yet up to date as we move forward.

Interesting.
I will try powerdns.