On 11/07/2012 06:49 PM, Jeff Lau Lau wrote:
Dear All,
I was new on Qmail Toaster, I installed using QMTISO CD. It bundled with
the clamav whereby engine can't be updated. I using yum and downloaded
the rpm to update but also failed due to dependencies. May anyone guide
me please on this issue

1) please list specifics regarding dependency failures

2) you should use qtp-newmodel to upgrade the clamav package.

Clamav has undergone significant changes since QMTISO was created (for instance, the rules are no longer included with the package). It's possible that there's a problem that we're not aware of with upgrading from QMTISO to the current version. We depend on users though to report whatever problems there are in sufficient detail that they can be diagnosed and resolved.

Thanks.