Il 04/12/2012 13:35, Rvaught ha scritto:

I am having a problem receiving mail from a customer who has an apostrophe in their email address. (LO'n...@somewhere.com). Here is the error message they are receiving :

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable' (delivery attempts: 0)

We can send mail to the address ok. I have search old posts and see that SENDER_NOCHECK='1' after the :allow should fix this. I have added that to my tcp.smtp file and ran qmailctl cdb . I am still having the problem.

Is there something else I need to change ?

Rick Vaught

Liberty Casting

Error message says: 'mailbox unavailable', which should mean 'recipient address not existant'.

So, why do you think it should be a sender address problem?

What do you read in your local maillog about this incoming message?

Regards,

Tonino

        Inter@zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      to...@interazioni.it