Have you done any DNS testing to see if comcast.net resolves?

On 12/13/2012 04:53 AM, Rvaught wrote:
My resolv.conf has :

Search libertycasting.com

Nameserver 192.168.120.20   ( this local a network dns forwarder)

I still have bind installed . I think on my old server I was running the
tinydns.

I installed pdns-recursor package

Still have same problem

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:17 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Problem sending mail to comcast.net

On 12/12/2012 11:00 AM, Rvaught wrote:
Since I have set up my new QMT server I am having trouble sending mail
to this domain. This is the error I receive:

<chlevi...@comcast.net <mailto:chlevi...@comcast.net>>:

CNAME lookup failed temporarily. (#4.4.3) I'm not going to try again;
this message has been in the queue too long.

Not sure about what I need to adjust.

I also like to thank everyone  for  help on previous problems.

Rick

Liberty Casting

What are you using for a DNS resolver? (cat /etc/resolv.conf)

I recommend using the pdns-recursor package. It's available via yum from the
centos repos.