Natalio Gatti <ngatti <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I need to buy a digital certificate for my qmail server. In the wiki there
> is a link to DiscountWebCerts.
> Do you still recomend them? Is there any other server?
>
> And one more question: Those cheap RapidSSL certificates are fully
> compatible with outlook?

RapidSSL certificates will work, but you must include their intermediate
certificate, available at: http://is.gd/2FLSRz

Also important, you must include the keys and certificates in your
/var/qmail/control/servercert.pem file in the correct order:

  1. The private key
  2. The primary certificate
  3. The intermediate and root certificate from the RapidSSL_CA_bundle.pem

Gmail now requires CA-signed certificates for SSL when importing messages
over POP3 into a gmail account, so having a "real" SSL cert will be relevant
for people on this list.

Quinn