eric

what you suggest would be the best

i was thinking of modifying what we had in our hands

unfortunately getting people to modify qmail is extremely difficult out here.

by the way any idea on if it is possible to have a separate badmailfrom
file for the authenticated smtp service on port 25. basically i want to
stop all my authenticated users from using port 25

rajesh