Are you trying to filter messages which are being submitted by an authenticated sender? Spamdyke filters are all bypassed for authenticated senders. You're *really* not using spamdyke to its best advantage here. Spamdyke is designed to be used to block spam from external mail servers.

It sounds to me as though eMPF would be a better tool to use for what you're trying to accomplish.

HTH.