When I had a customer that was compromised, and flooded outbound, I first stopped mail processing, found who the sender was, then "manually" deleted them out of the queue such as this...
WARNING, do NOT do these commands unless you fully understand them!!

/etc/init.d/qmail queue | grep msimp | cut -d "#" -f 2- | cut -d " " -f -1 > /root/spam.txt
updatedb
cat /root/spam.txt | xargs locate | xargs rm

And that deleted only the spams that were in the queue that were from someone that matched "msimp".

Theres probably a more proper way to do it, but thats what I did... (shrug).