Hello,

I have setup DKIM signing on my qmail system using these instructions:

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/How_to_Setup_DKIM_with_Qmail_Toaster

It seems to be working fine (all msgs are signed in the header). Yet, every time I send email to a gmail address, Google reports:

"dkim=neutral (bad format)"

I run my own DNS using powerdns, so i have total control over my dns records. What should I be looking at? My DNS records look like this for DKIM:

dkim1._domainkey.<my domain>.com

k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDG0GQHEGbLG0yEQvPamMxaC4uIBCC3LvMkI7JNXn7u6G4AnP2/8oCpCh1BP8JL0x4E1PGo0+3uVMahAAr1YYqVPFZSyAlS5cvfJBJv0NiZbAceLFF16Em3qP1T+Rfx/u5huqwLNMT1FEeA5w10A2K7Tl0A8zOnihH7Zx8ooWI0ewIDAQAB

Thanks everyone on the list for your continued support.

Fabian S.