There might be something on the wiki about this, and I'm sure you'll find things in the list archives, especially regarding yahoo.

Anyone have any deliverability pointers for these destinations?

Thanks.

On 08/16/2013 10:01 PM, Linux wrote:
This is sent log, and ip address is, 173.194.79.26

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:28 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: connection_died_Possible_duplicate!

On 08/14/2013 02:18 AM, Linux wrote:
Hello All,

Can anybody elaborate the following log, or suggest me the solution.

It happened several time for Gmail, yahoo.

4287: deferral:

User_and_password_not_set,_continuing_without_authentication./<x...@gmail.com
_Connected_to_X.X.X.X_but_connection_died._Possible_duplicate!_(#4.4.2)/

Regards,

Vivek Patil

system admin

smtp or send log?