Hi,

I do some checks in a mail server and i found this strange problem. Sometimes I've received "failure notice" email who contains the original message "--- Below this line is a copy of the message." but with strange email in the error text...

Delivered-To:postmas...@mydomain.it
Date: xxxxxx
From:mailer-dae...@mydomain.it
To:postmas...@mydomain.it
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mailbox.ptavant.it.

<strangeemail1@somedomain>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
x.y.z.k  does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Giving up on x.y.z.k  .

<strangeemail2@somedomain>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
x.y.z.k  does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <strangeemail@somedomain>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
Giving up on x.y.z.k .