This is a CLAMAV problem -- one of their vendors (MBL) released a pattern that essentially matches anything with a :// in it -- or any URL.
It will also almost always match any attachment with a real message.

The fix is to either wait out CLAMAV (or manually update with a "freshclam start" command); disable CLAMAV scanning (what I did overnight -- it's fixed today [Thurs]); or remove the pattern (beyond my CLAMAV config expertise).

Dan