You list several messages -- each a different reason for failure... see embedded below:

On 8/29/2013 12:14 AM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
Hi All,
Again i received below message when we send email to any one and getting bounce with unwanted emails are showing also. I have to mention other thing. Am using outgoing server other smtp server. Is any problem occur from outgoing smtp server. Please help me. Below All ip and email address is not ours.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.panasiagroup.net <http://mail.panasiagroup.net>. I tried to deliver a bounce message to this address, but the bounce bounced!

<jk...@stsinspect.com <mailto:jk...@stsinspect.com>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
<jk...@stsinspect.com <mailto:jk...@stsinspect.com>> 72.167.238.29 failed after I sent the message. Remote host said: 552 5.2.0 H1Dm1m00r2XfecZ011DoK1 IB212 msg rejected as spam
Remote host determined AFTER receiving the message that the contents were SPAM and then rejected it. Check your reputation -- or maybe even try to contact postmas...@stsinspect.com to see why it thought your message was SPAM.

<harms...@supanet.com <mailto:harms...@supanet.com>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
<harms...@supanet.com <mailto:harms...@supanet.com>> 213.40.180.222 failed after I sent the message. Remote host said: 550-This message contains a virus or other harmful content
550 (Sanesecurity.Spam.ldb.59.UNOFFICIAL)
The recipient mail server is using SaneSecurity (perhaps even a QMT host using simscan, because it uses SaneSecurity as well!) and it detected a virus in your message. SaneSecurity just recently had a problem with a virus pattern file that essentially matched any URL (any occurrence of :// was marked as viral)... but this is another example (as the previous one) where you cannot control how the recipient deals with your message. If they have a bad virus pattern file, there isn't much YOU can do about it except TRY to bring it to their attention.

--- Below this line is the original bounce.

Date: 28 Aug 2013 15:27:45 -0000
From: mailer-dae...@mail.panasiagroup.net <mailto:mailer-dae...@mail.panasiagroup.net> To: ravindran.recruiter+caf_=ravi=panasiagroup....@gmail.com <mailto:panasiagroup....@gmail.com>
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.panasiagroup.net <http://mail.panasiagroup.net>. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<ear...@familyaccess.net <mailto:ear...@familyaccess.net>>:
Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4)
familyaccess.net is likely a local domain -- either way, using the DNS services you've configured, there is no familyaccess.net, or if there is, it has no MX record.

<itcpubli...@flashmail.com <mailto:itcpubli...@flashmail.com>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
173.194.79.27 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 hb3si7063498pac.65 - gsmtp Giving up on 173.194.79.27.
Just as it says -- there is no such mailbox as itcpubli...@flashmail.com -- no mailbox = no delivery. BE WARNED -- repeated attempts to send mail to the same "bad address" can get you blacklisted... either publicly, privately, or both!

550 5.1.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 bo2si6500759pbb.44 - gsmtp Giving up on 173.194.79.27.
Just as it says -- there is no such mailbox as cmo...@filmgraphics.com -- no mailbox = no delivery. BE WARNED -- repeated attempts to send mail to the same "bad address" can get you blacklisted... either publicly, privately, or both! NOTE: THIS IS THE SECOND GMAIL HOSTED ACCOUNT THAT HAS FAILED -- _*STRIKE TWO!*_

<c...@farbeduciel.com <mailto:c...@farbeduciel.com>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
66.39.2.47 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 <c...@farbeduciel.com <mailto:c...@farbeduciel.com>>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied Giving up on 66.39.2.47.
Not as verbose as GMAIL's failure, but the cause is the same -- c...@farbeduciel.com does not appear to be a valid email address...

<home...@fastwebnet.it <mailto:home...@fastwebnet.it>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
<home...@fastwebnet.it <mailto:home...@fastwebnet.it>> 85.18.95.16 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 Message refused
OK, now this one is more interesting... AFTER receiving the message, the recipient host said "no thanks" and gave no reason why. You may be on a blacklist (private, subscription, or even public -- but public ones are easier to detect), or you may have been detected as SPAM, or you may even have been detected as a virus with the same bogus pattern as above... you have no way to tell unless you contact the postmaster account and inquire.... of course, what percentage of postmaster accounts actually READ their messages? (I'm guessing a single-digit percentage....)

<hannu.sydanm...@fi.abb.com <mailto:hannu.sydanm...@fi.abb.com>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
129.35.204.80 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Denied by policy.
Giving up on 129.35.204.80.
Again, more interesting -- denied by policy could be anything from the user (hannu.sydanm...@fi.abb.com) having a personal black-list that you're on, to them perhaps being over-quota. Sadly, this is another example of a mail host that seems to think "deny without revealing the cause" is useful in any way... You just want to slap them... I know!

<joshcot...@familyfed.org <mailto:joshcot...@familyfed.org>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
67.227.135.108 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here"
Giving up on 67.227.135.108.
See GMail examples above -- the user does not exist. (NOTE TO READERS -- as if anyone BUT Chandran has read this far -- I personally do NOT BOUNCE bad mail addresses... I prefer to DELETE THEM so that senders get no indication that the message failed.... Why? To prevent address harvesting on my system! (Spammers will send messages to thousands of "test" accounts -- those that don't bounce are legitimate addresses.... and get added to SPAM lists!)

Change the settings on YOUR server by manually modifying the .qmail-default file in each ~vpopmail/domains/* account... the entry (to delete bad mail) should be:

   | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete

(You should only be changing the LAST entry on the line).

<gringo...@fastmail.fm <mailto:gringo...@fastmail.fm>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
66.111.4.71 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 552 5.7.1 <gringo...@fastmail.fm <mailto:gringo...@fastmail.fm>>: Recipient address rejected: User has been over quota for > 1 week, email rejected Giving up on 66.111.4.71.
Poor GringoJoe -- he's been over quota for so long, the folks at fastmail.fm have suspended his account.... NEXT!

<leonlthur...@fairview.org <mailto:leonlthur...@fairview.org>>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
<leonlthur...@fairview.org <mailto:leonlthur...@fairview.org>> 208.84.65.44 failed after I sent the message. Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 User Unknown - Please check the email address and try again. Otherwise, please contact the person and verify the address is correct
Yet another bad address...

sailen...@astirit.com <mailto:sailen...@astirit.com>

Technical details of permanent failure:=20 Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for= the recipient domain astirit.com <http://astirit.com> by spam4.ihostexchange.net <http://spam4.ihostexchange.net>. [66.46.182.96= ].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Invalid recipient
LOL -- conflicting signals on this one: at first glance, it appears to be a SPAM BLOCK -- but in the end, it turns out that sailen...@astirit.com is just another bad email address.

I hope this helps!

Dan