Hi again.

*Before* running the script manually, run this ( it will kill any clamscan running )
killall -9 clamscan

Tested and working

Dave M

On 8/29/2013 8:14 AM, System Admin wrote:
Here is a little bash script I made, then created cron job to run daily,
This was for my web servers, not tried it on the qmail side, so feel free to experiment

I also created the " unwanted " folder so I can check which files were infected.
*mkdir /var/log/clamav/unwanted**
*
*#!/bin/bash**
**cd /**
**/usr/bin/freshclam -d -c 2 -l /var/log/clamav/freshclam.log**
**#cd to /home/vpopmail/domains folder and run virus can recursivley**
**cd /home/vpopmail/domains**
**/usr/bin/clamscan -r -i --move=/var/log/clamav/unwanted/ -l /var/log/clamav/clamscan.log**
**
**exit*

If running manually you may get :
ERROR: /var/log/clamav/clamscan.log is locked by another process
Which I am sure means clamav is already scanning incomming mail.

Gurus, please advise on this.
Dave M