Hi Bharath ;

sory QMT is a scheme currently used. Postfix database scheme is as follows.

CREATE TABLE mailbox (
  username varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  password varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  maildir varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  quota int(10) NOT NULL default '0',
  domain varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  created datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  modified datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  active tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  PRIMARY KEY  (username),
  KEY username (username)
) COMMENT='Postfix Admin - Virtual Mailboxes'