You want to suspend outbound mail only (still receive mail?)

If so, then do what I do when an account gets "hacked" or "infected" and starts sending out tons of emails -- I change the password on the account until the user proves to me that they've fixed their system. (Typically, I set it to "*SUSPENDED*" -- but they don't know that!)

In your case, just do it for all of the users in the domain. You can re-permit them one by one!

Dan McAllister
IT4SOHO