OK, so those IPs DO have RDNS values that seem fine to me (point to a real domain without an IP address in the PTR record). What's more, the PTR records refer to valid A records that point back to the same IP...

So it's pretty clear from this that your DNS resolution is failing.

1) Have you checked your own settings in /etc/resolv.conf? If that's pointing you somewhere else, then having PDNS-Resolver on your system is moot.
2) Have you checked these lookups on your own server?
*host 86.96.226.151* -- /resolves to domail1.emirates.net.ae/
*host domail1.emirates.net.ae *-- /resolves to 86.96.226.151/

That's at least a start...

Dan McAllister
IT4SOHO