Yes, I think.

IOW, the default delivery for the lists.x.x subdomain should go to the mailman 'gateway' script. I think the simplest way to do this is to deliver everything according to the domain .qmail-default file: [root@tacs-mail ~]# cat /home/vpopmail/domains/lists.shubes.net/.qmail-default |/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/python /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MTA/qmail-to-mailman.py
[root@tacs-mail ~]#

HTH. Like I said, it's been a while since I've looked at mailman.

On 11/01/2013 06:07 AM, Fabian Santiago wrote:
Eric,

Sorry, i also realized that i think what you meant by sending email to 'mailman' was the default mailman list. correct me if i'm wrong. thanks for your help.

---
Fabian S.

On 2013-10-31 15:57, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 10/31/2013 09:57 AM, Fabian Santiago wrote:
Hello all,

I've integrated Mailman with my QMT using the wiki instructions provided
online.

It all seems to function well except for one thing; when I send email to
'mailman-ow...@lists.photoblogverona.com', I receive back a failure
notice stating:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.photoblogverona.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<postmas...@lists.photoblogverona.com>:
This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)

Where should I be looking or what to look at? Thanks.

It sounds to me as though your
/home/vpopmail/domains/lists.photoblogverona.com/.qmail-default file
is set to catchall, which is sending everything to the postmaster
account. Here's what I have:
[root@tacs-mail lists.shubes.net]# ls -la
total 24
drwx------ 3 vpopmail vchkpw 4096 Oct 24  2011 .
drwx------ 9 vpopmail vchkpw 4096 Dec 27  2012 ..
drwx------ 3 vpopmail vchkpw 4096 Mar 10  2009 postmaster
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root     root     22 Oct 24  2011 .qmail-default ->
.qmail-default.mailman
-rw------- 1 vpopmail vchkpw   55 Mar 12  2009 .qmail-default.bounce
-rw------- 1 vpopmail vchkpw   82 Oct  1  2010 .qmail-default.catchall
-rw------- 1 vpopmail vchkpw   89 Mar 12  2009 .qmail-default.mailman
[root@tacs-mail lists.shubes.net]# cat .qmail-default.bounce
[root@tacs-mail lists.shubes.net]# cat .qmail-default.mailman
[root@tacs-mail lists.shubes.net]# cat .qmail-default.catchall
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
/home/vpopmail/domains/shubes.net/postmaster
[root@tacs-mail lists.shubes.net]#

I think if you simply send everything to mailman, it'll get rid of
that looping. It's been a while since I wrote that page though, so I'm
not real sure.

Let me know if this helps or not. FWIW, I'd like to make mailman a
'stock' part of QMT at some point.

Thanks.