Hi thanks for the heads-up I wasn't aware of this gotcha and as it is a total
deal breaker for my clients. I was wondering if there was a fix forthcoming at
all or should I switch to postfix (not something I want to do but will have to
if this can't be resolved) both domain keys and dkim are required for best
deliver ability across target ISPs. Any advice on this thread would be great
fully received.

Fin