Hi Eric,
I had checked this server for all account don't have .qmail file on their
user folder and .qmail_defualt file there under domain folder. I thought
some issue on qmail-send and send folder on the log folder as well
/var/qmail/supervise folder. Why it's shows two folder. is any other way to
fix or find this issue.